08 March 2007

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!

Click HERE to learn about Women's day.
Watch, listen and think... Can we work together to create a "wonderful world" for all men, women and children all over the world? Can you do someting about it in your school, town,...? What?
Now play the video again, listen and practise your English with the song "Wonderful world" (try, it's very easy!):

I see trees of (1)__________, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and (2)____________

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of (3)____________ and clouds of (4)______________

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred (5)______________

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the (6)______________

Are also on the faces of (7)_______________ going by

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you (8)_____________

They're really saying I (9)______________ you.

I hear (10)______________ crying, I watch them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll (11)______________ know

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, I'll answer anyway, I know you don't have much time to study English or to fill in the gaps in the song...I think the link you recommended is very interesting, it shows you how useful the internet is (if it's you and not the machine who handles the situation) and, of course, how helpful it can be for us, teachers.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do your exercise.
I promise you nothing.
Thanks for hiding my real identity.I feel like a comic's hero.

Anonymous said...

I think these are the answers:
1) GREEN
2) YOU

Anonymous said...

3) BLUE
4) WHITE
5) NIGHT
6) SKY
7) PEOPLE
8) DO
9) LOVE
10) BABIES
11) NEVER

I have enjoied making this excersive.
Thank you!
You have given me some goods ideas.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed doing the exercise.This morning I was told you were ill, I'm sorry. Get better and enjoy your time at home. Don't come back to work until you're completely well.Wear something green on friday!

Anonymous said...

Greetings for everybody!

I find the holows(huecos I think) are: Green, you, blue, white, night, sky, people, do ,love, baby, never.

Chari I like this vieo of the woman's day and the information about it.
The women haven't got the same rights (derechos) that the men , but we can change it with more help for create a society better.

(Chari you can say me when you find these videos and these informations, thanks.)

Anonymous said...

Co9ngratulations, Luis! Just two comments: it's not "hollow"(=hueco-adjective-)it's "blank"(=hueco-nombre). Rellenar los huecos=fill in the blanks. And number 11 is "babies".Well done!

Anonymous said...

chari!!you know the group dervish? it is that they will represent to irlanda in eurovision!!

Anonymous said...

chari, listened ace the songs?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Sandro, I've got lots of exams, compositions, etc.to correct. I'll listen to the songs next week, OK?

Anonymous said...

okok